Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week #2 September 6 - 12

This week I decided to take turn, and make a pie that I had never made before. Although I should probably get used to making new pies. I've made plenty of chocolate pudding pies. But I wanted a variation, so I made a chocolate banana pie. Here is the recipe I used. Note that I did not use pecans.

It depends who you ask to determine how it turned out. I thought it was sweet. Sandy (fiance) really enjoyed it. As did my parents. My roommate Kenny enjoyed it as well.



There is a layer of cream cheese sweetened with confectionery sugar, that really gives it some sweetness. Also, the directions say the pie should sit for a day before serving. I would say that it should sit for two days before serving. We found it tasted better eating it two days after making.

No comments:

Post a Comment